Monday, November 17, 2008

daily dose of pretty

And yet another Monday with yet more fabulous offers from the Bead Art Originals team

Please check out the great offers! I'm offering a $15 credit toward any second item with purchase of my marvelous Hana-Bi cuff.

I'm pretty open to offering different value-added specials for my Items of the Week. If there's something you'd like to see, leave a comment!

thebeadedlily was in 3 lovely Treasuries this week and I picked 3 items to share with you from the curators shops!

From the very talented Sand Fibers comes a newer style in one of my favorite colorways!

Color Study in Teals Peyote Cuff Bracelet


From ioulia comes a modern piece with a new twist on an old standby!



And from the fabulous njema comes stripes you won't be able to resist!


Now that you've had your daily dose of pretty, have a great day!
-
Remember Decemeber 1st is fast approaching! Please sign up for my newsletter on my blog sidebar so be entered to win a $20 credit toward anything in my shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment