Wednesday, June 3, 2009

i've been a bad, bad girl

Or so my blog tells me.

Neglectful. Sadly.


And it's not that I've got nothing to write about!

Shall we start with the usual picture post?

This weeks BAO Item of the Week Collection:

Details on associated offers on the BAO blog of course!

Then there's the lovely see-what-I -found-in-the-shops-of-this-weeks-curators pictures:

Icosahedral Cluster--Art Object by GwenBeads


Blue Heron by BlueHeronQuilts



Thor the Viking... Lampwork Glass Bead and Wood Pen by StudioMarcy


Then I'd like to mention that I have a Featured Artisan profile up on HandMade News.

And I've got some giveaway winners to announce! I just didn't have much energy to pour intp promoting that so thank you to those of you that helped me out!

I had 77 entries. 9 from the blog post and 68 from my Newsletter Subscribers who get one automatica entry in every giveaway I have.

The Randomizer drew numbers 6 and 77. Number 6 will claim her prize shortly. I'll email #77 and if I get no response within 3 days, I'll redraw for the second certificate.

And that feels like enough for today! Who knows? Maybe I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment