Monday, August 3, 2009

monday

I'm shocked that it's been so long since I've blogged!
Thinking about it, I shouldn't be. I wasn't feeling will Friday and I had a jam packed Saturday and Sunday-- right up to the point where I fell into bed at 9pm last night because I was that exhausted.

My inventory for the upcoming party is tagged. That was a Project with a capital P. I'm considering just keeping things tagged as I make them from now on. I used my colorful business cards and simply wrote the name of the piece and the price-- GA sales tax included-- on the backs. The prices I wrote on tape, so I can peel them off when a piece goes someplace where no tax is charge-- anyplace besides Georgia!

The Primitive Series inventory is close to complete. I usually make those pieces to order and I wanted several of each for the party and I need some in stock for November. I'm going Hawaii for about 10 days and to avoid closing down I make up and package the pieces and sistermine does the mailing/extra packaging for me. She's handy!

The party is on the 22nd. So I've got, in theory, loads of time! But the bookmarks and magnets for freebies and the rest of the Primitve Series Inventory need to be done, and I'm still stressing about display space.

And would you believe I went and volunteered to write an article for the Art Bead Scene blog?!?! The subject is one that is close to my heart and I thought 'ooh, I can do that and it'll be fun to guest post!' Now I'm thinking 'ooh, what were you thinking?!? Fun? You can do this? HA!'

I am, however, determined that I will not under any circumstances welsh on Heather. No matter how badly I want to!

Good things to report!
I was accepted to the Bohemia Esprit Market on 1000Markets! Which means I get to help with The Coats. Very exciting stuff!

And I was linked to from the Ganoskin Daily Jewel blog of all things! That's exciting too!

1 comment:

  1. congrats on your progress and all the recognition and going to Hawaii. I went for the first time in the spring, and I loved it.

    I'll keep an eye out for you article :)

    ReplyDelete