Monday, September 29, 2008

BAO Item of the week and Treasury Thank You's!







The Bead Art Originals Items of the Week are up! Please check these wonderful items out!

My BAO Item of the week is my Barbary Coast Cuff, of course! I love it and for one week, if you love it, you can have it and a little disount on something else in my shop. 10% to be exact.


thebeadedlily was in 6 Treasuries this week! I want to thank you all the lovely curators for your support of my work!



abneygirls is a buyer only at this time, but check out these 5 fabulous pieces!



Who wants to resist MAKUstudio's Super Star Diamond Shimmer...Handmade Raku Pottery Pendant/Focal Bead?




I can't say how much I adore time2cre8's new ropes, including Amphitrite's Tears!

It's not a incredible SandFibers beaded cuff, it's an incredible SandFibers felted cuff, Fiesta Swirls.



How awesome is this Stained Glass Cuff by njema?



I snagged a Treasury this morning! { c a g e d }



Please don't forget to check out the Giveaway Post below and comment to enter!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my stained glass cuff. :) It's one of my favorites. Have I mentioned that your Barbary coast cuff is incredible?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet for featuring my felted cuff :D Thank you, Sarah!

    Every time I look at photos of that cuff of yours, it just "blows my mind". Incredible work(wo)manship!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cuffs! Will go check out the owners' blogs too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah - Thanks so much for featuring my ndebele rope in your blog AND for including my cuff in your {caged} treasury!!

    Carol Dean's right. That cuff is incredible. I had seen it, but I hadn't realized just how large it is. I think you have a tooth from Jaws.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ML-- I think Jaws was baby compared to this thing!

    ReplyDelete