Tuesday, September 16, 2008

In Other News . . .

Remember Alison Whittington of paintandink and The International Institute for Fantastical Exploration and Cartography? She's running an awesome special! Her blog announced that in view of National Talk Like a Pirate Day she's offering free Sea Monster Breath prints. Check it out!
-

Also, an artish treasury that features a ring of mine made the 1st page of Etsy last night! Yay!
If you haven't seen it up close yet, take a look! It's gorgeous and will be up a couple more days!
While I'm at it, I was also featured on The Art Zoo, which was cool!
And I have a few thanks to offer to a few freinds who were kind enough to recognize my blogging efforts!
-
Ileana of EnchantedBeads awarded me a prize on her blog, as did Ana Karenina of Just About Anything and most recently Carol Dean Sharpe of SandFibers, the blog and the shop.
The way this works is I pass on the recognition! There are other rules too, but I'm going to blithely ignore them and simply share blogs that I enjoy reading.
My top 10, in no particular order:
-
I keep tabs on all the blogs on my sidebar, but those are my faves.
-
If you blog you might find this to be an interesting and beneficial article on Eight Things All RSS Publishers Should Remember. I plan to follow some of the tips!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tips! Congrats on the Front page! I love paintandink's fantasy maps!

    ~Hyla
    http://earthyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list of links. Congratulations on the treasuries and FP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention. I'm honored to be in your top ten- I suppose I should blog more to keep my spot! :-)

    Congrats on the FP, you totally deserve it.

    ReplyDelete