Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Jade Dog Sale!


There are few artists whose work I admire more than Darcy Horn's of The Jade Dog. It's hard to say why. She uses fabulous components and I love the semi-random earthy feel of her work. It's primitive in the best sense of the word and fabulous, stopping short of over-the-top.

I love the colors, textures and scale of her work.
Darcy is having a little sale. Free shipping and a free gift with every purchase useing Paypal.
Check out her shop and prepare to be amazed!

6 comments:

  1. I found her work on her website, when I first started beading and one of her pieces is in my favourites on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her work never fails to amaze and inspire. And a great deal, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Darcy's work as well! She has such inventive and stunning pieces! Congratulations on her 2nd Etsy-versary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow beautiful pieces!! thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete