Thursday, August 28, 2008

Prepping for the Bazaar-- Strands


Any beader with slack organization skills runs into a moment when their beading area is overrun by odds and ends that were left over, bead spills that haven't been restored to their proper containers, and mixes that never made it to finished pieces.When that happens many of us pick them up and string them, creating something very useful and very pretty. I generally augment my bead selection with Indian bead mixes. If they're long enough they can be warn so many different ways!
.
They're easy to make, can be done quickly and cheaply and at home parties always sell out.
Since I expect a larger turnout at the Savannah Market Bazaar than at any home party I spent part of my day making these Strand necklaces. 11 of them are done and I have beads for 2 or 3 more. I shouldn't sell out!
.
I've sold the one I listed on Etsy so I listed this one. Maybe it will be gone by Bazaar day!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a busy schedule ahead. Good luck on your sales. Those necklaces look interesting.

    ReplyDelete