Saturday, July 11, 2009

4:30 and the immediate future

4:30 is late. Not early. I don't care what the song says.
And before I crash and burn I wanted to celebrate a bit!
Yesterday I posted item 200 to my Etsy shop. It's taken me two years to manage that!
And today my la isla de monte christo collar was purchased!

It boasts the distinction of being the single most expensive piece that I've ever sold-- but not the most expensive that I've created. (It falls #3 there.)
But I won't mail it immediately. It's dramatic piece, yes-- but not dramatic enough. Before I mail it out I'm commissioned to make a matching 3 inch wide peyote choker. Talk about dramatic! I just wish I could see this amazing combo on the new owner!

So that's what I'm going to be up to for the next couple of weeks.
See you on the other side!

3 comments:

  1. a huge congratulatory high five! hope you enjoy the commission... have to get some shots of the pieces together to share in the blogosphere... you have put in a lot of hard work and dedication - so glad you are getting the recognition...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! How absolutely fabulous - and what a great piece too (I've admired since the first time I saw it). And to see it in combination with a 3" choker? Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's awesome! Congratulations! I love this piece, I can't wait to see the choker you make to go with it. The lucky purchaser will be one very dramatic lady:)

    ReplyDelete