Thursday, April 2, 2009

it really is work-- almost


On 1000Markets I'm part of the Wearable Art Market and the EarthBorn Jewelry Market. I just got accepted to The Succulent Wife's Marketplace and I'm working with a beadweaving group on The Beadweaving Emporium.


Etsy is alot of hard work all by itself-- and I really, honestly truly didn't expect it. I don't think anyone does. You say you do. You think you do. But the reality of it is working 10 hours a day, 7 days a week-- well sort of working.


I just did an intro interview for The Succulent Wife's Marketplace. I included this picture of me beading on a pier in South Carolina. I called it proof that even when I'm not in my workspace I'm always at work-- if you want to call it work. I love beads.


But the computer side of things is work-- which is why I'm sitting here after a long, long day not working-- at 11pm with a massive headache and I'm sending off interviews and blogging.


Bedtime!

2 comments:

  1. Yup, it's work. And because there's no clocking in and out, it never really ends, does it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's work alright.Like you, I love what I do but it's always there.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete