Thursday, April 30, 2009

respond and rework



THE RULES:

Rules of the meme: Respond and rework. Answer the questions on your own blog; replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention; add one more question of your own.
THE QUESTIONS:

What is your current obsession? I'm still pretty obsessed with swine flu and and rhumatic fever. I'm still feeling pretty horrible and I've always had a touch of melodramatic hypochondria when I'm unwell.
Which item from your closet are you wearing most lately?A toss up. My bathrobe and my ubiquitous purple jacket. An oversized velveteen pea jacket that I've had for a very, very long time.

What was the last thing you bought?
Sea Urchin spines-- 2 pounds!

What are you listening to right now? Breaking Dawn.



What are you reading?
I just finished Catfantastic III again-- a collection of short kitty fantasy.


What 4 words would you use to describe yourself?
Does sick, sick, sick, sick count?


What is your current guilty pleasure?
I"ve taken to laying in bed for half an hour or more after I wake up. Oddish. Like I haven't got anything better to do?


What would you do if the internet was irreparably damaged and you had to find another way to connect?
Do I really have to? I used to write letters all the time.

Where are you planning to travel next?
We're headed to Columbia SC in July for a weekend. And I'm planning a week and half in Hawaii in November.

What was the best thing you ate or drank recently?
I just ate Combos for dinner. I don't usually do junk food. It seems like the worse I feel the more garbage I want to eat. I think it was the salt I was really after . . . *delicate shudder*

What flower are you most anxious to see bloom this spring?
Wisteria and azaleas are already out. And poppies! I haven't seen many dogwoods yet though . . .

What are you most happy doing?
Right now? Sleeping.

Care to share some wisdom?
Google is an amazing tool.

If I walked into your work space today what would you want to show me? What would you want to hide?
Two things. I'm working on my Haidee collar and I'm beading a T-rex skull replica. I'm pretty into both projects!
Can I hide the mess? I mean seriously-- stuff is *everywhere* and it's pretty ridiculous.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get well soon, sweetie...being sick sucks so bad :( *hugs* and lots of love sent your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you start feeling better. i hate trying to work when i feel yucky.

    ReplyDelete