Tuesday, December 9, 2008

1000 words

Now, as promised, pieces from the rest of the artists who featured my work in Treasuries last week!










I also promised a peek at my latest shopping endeavor for my upcoming Tropical Vacation piece!
Whoo!

Want to get a closer look?

Lastly, a snippet that I came accross yesterday! Billy Collins-- I've always liked him, but never bought any of his books. He was Poet Laureate here in the States awhile back.

Love this, and you can read the rest of it HERE.

But tomorrow, dawn will come the way I picture her,

barefoot and disheveled, standing outside my window
in one of the fragile cotton dresses of the poor.
She will look in at me with her thin arms extended,
offering a handful of birdsong and a small cup of light.

1 comment:

  1. Love the grab bag of nature you bought off Etsy and I look forward to seeing the Tropical Vacation piece.

    ReplyDelete