Wednesday, March 18, 2009

awards, awards, awards

The Seductress by RachelesOriginals took the Temptation Challenge by storm:






My special mentions this mont goes to CharmingThings for her Mirage in the Desert:

Also it's past time to thank Anna at A Rose By Name for her Friends Award:

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

Thank you Anna:)

Passing it on, finally, to a few of the bloggers that are newer to my roll:

Lisa at It's a Lovely Life

Corey at Tongue In Cheek

Nancy at The Rabbit Muse

Sue at Art Ravings

Lorelei at Lorelei's Blog

And some that I've been following for awhile:

Lynn at LLYYNN

Nina at Ornamental

Alison at The Explorer's Notebook

All of these women excel in sharing their passions, inspirations and joys with their readers and are a pleasure to spend a few minutes with.

And finally an invitation of sorts. If you're on Facebook and you'd like to participate in a Craft it Forward and nab up something handmade by me for you can check it out here!

4 comments:

  1. awww. thanks for the award, Sarah...my first :) I got even more excited when I saw these drop dead gorgeous beaded necklaces! Bowing in homage...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, thank you for mentioning me and for your kind words, I am happy to have you as a blog-friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Sarah! Super sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Sarah! Made my day!

    ReplyDelete