Saturday, March 7, 2009

been too long

It has indeed been too long since I've snagged a treasury on Etsy. I don't really know why but I seem to keep missing them. At any rate I grabbed one tonight at the last second and threw together something blue!


been too long


I saw cphurley on the Etsy fora wondering why her shop goes unnoticed. I can't say. Her work is lovely and unique.

mistflowerstudio is a talented artist who periodically includes my work in amazing treasuries.

waterrose makes special embellished felt jewelry. She's part of the Wearable Art Market on 1000 Markets.

knittydirtygirl caught my eye with her gorgeously handdyed and handspun yarns. This girl isn't afraid of color!

I'm a sucker for weaving and LodestarWovens does beautiful work. I thought the puppet was just googly-eyed enough.

I first saw Melissabead's blue set on FaceBook, but I've bought from her before. Her beads are wonderful and so easy to work with!

Time2cre8 has a huge variety in her shop, but I link her with her beadweaving the most. MaryLou is part of the Etsy Beadweavers and a founder of the Bead Art Originals group. Here she uses a LisaPetersArt bead as focal for her fabulous work!

theeye does magical macro photography among other things. I've had this one in my favorites for some time now and she recently featured my work in a Treasury of her own.

Fellow BAOer, Lisa, at tqbdesigns has a way with beads, color and with a camera. Her work is always winning.

As a bead junkie I love looking at fellow BAOer AKDlampwork's art beads.

I've been a fan of fellow BAOer Darcy of The Jade Dog since I saw her bead embroidery in Bead&Button magazine. This is a peice I hadn't seen till tonight.

I love the embellishments on muirhughes' slip dress.

It was fun to put another one together!

3 comments:

  1. such interesting items, beautifully put together

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this, and wanted to say thank you for the kind words. Things are slowly getting better for me. It will take time, but I'm determined! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete