Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Have You Heard the Shop Handmade Buzz?


Shop Handmade! If you love crafts, it's a new place to shop! A nice aside is that they use part of their profits to protect the rainforests. They discuss carbon offsets and mitigation and offer buyers and sellers a way to help a little! Gotta love that!

If you sell your work, you may be like me and have wished that you'd been able to get in on Etsy at groundfloor level-- before 99,999 other people started hawking their wares. Here's your chance!

There are some things I like and some I'm not wild about, but I'd love to see it take off and take me with it! I certainly don't expect it to outstrip Etsy-- at least not for a good while-- but I love the chance at a new audience and with an eco-friendly site that advertises!

I found it on a Google link in my G-mail account.

Go ahead. Check out Shop Handmade!
The only thing better than shopping handmade is winning handmade-- so please check out my Giveaway post!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my site and leaving such a lovely comment!
    I'll definitely ltake a look at the link suggested.
    Meanwhile if you need any information about Indian beads, do let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to check this out, Sarah. It does look interesting. What is the name of your shop on this site? The Beaded Lily, I hope.

    ReplyDelete