Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Appearences

This morning I got a convo from Heather at FLYoung Studio. Heather is a local artist here in Savannah, Georgia. She's got her B.F.A. from SCAD (Savannah College of Art and Design) a nice resume and her work in what is possibly my favorite place in Savannah, The Tea Room on Broughton.

I knew she was going to be at the Savannah Market Bazaar on the 11th of this month and was looking forward to meeting her there. She wrote to let me know that she'd wrote the Bazaar up on her blog and created this awesome mosaic featuring some of my work!

It's so gorgeous! I'm blown away! Her goal, and mine, is to make the Bazaar a place to find wonderful art in the Low Country-- so please-- come on out if you can!



Last night I got a convo from Elise of Timid Acorn about her new blog Hello Goodness. She's doing her own themed Etsy finds type thing and she selected some of my earrings to share with her audience!

I snagged another treasury to share with you, Specimen:



And finally, if you haven't entered my GiveAway, what are you waiting for?! Don't be shy!

3 comments:

  1. Such great exposure for you, Sarah! That's wonderful :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words and repost! I have a good feeling about this bazaar thing...so excited! Congrats on the treasury by the way, it's quite lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. lots of neat "stuff" going on for you!

    ReplyDelete