Sunday, October 12, 2008

Eye Candy and I've Got Hearts!

Your eye candy is all of the great pieces in this Bliss treasury. There's a lot to love in it.


My eye candy is Beadazzled: Where Beads and Inspiration Meet. I borrowed it from the library when I went to check out Dawn of Art: The Chauvet Cave and anything else they might have on cave art. They had nothing! Everything had to be ordered!

But they had Beadazzled, I've read it and flipped through it going on three times, and this is one to own. It's designed for those of us who find beads potent, mesmerizing and 'magical little pieces of happiness with a hole in them.'

It's mostly pictures, but it is absolutely on my list of must haves.


And I have hearts! 1000 of them! Yay! Some of you know that I just passed 200 sales and I think 1000 hearts is just as exciting. I've been making lots of new things for my Etsy shop as I plan my approach to the Ancestral Expressions theme and listing them one on top of the other. I have 145 pieces listed and 5 shot and ready to write up. Busy, busy!
-
A few things have come up-- the new EBW theme, BIL liking Barbary Coast so much that I promised him something similar for his anniversary in February, and the necessity of making sister mine something as marvelous as what I make BIL and while I was shopping for all of that I found some ancient Roman beads that I had to have . . . ka-ching, ka-ching, ka-ching.
-
Anyway, when the last of it comes in I'll show it all to you. More eye candy on the horizon, and hopefully more hearts and sales!
-
Don't forget to vote in the EBW Challenge! Please?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your 1000 hearts. I agree with you that that would be exciting.

    You are so ambitious, Sarah. I just cannot seem to get myself going lately. Good to see my friends on the move.

    ReplyDelete