Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Klimtspiration and EBW Challenge Results!

This is another in my series of Treasuries inspired by and devoted to fellow EBW members. Klimtspiration goes out to Amber Middleton of amberleilani.
On my Tuesday's 52 Sources of Inspiration post Amber commented that she felt like her 'muse had retreated and is not coming back.'
I know she finds Klimt inspiring so I searched Etsy for things inspired by his work and also mined Amber's favorites.
EBW's Animal Instincts Challenge closed out yesterday and we have a tie for the winner! 1st Place goes to to Smadar and Triz!
I don't envy them trying to divide the prize-- which is simply the privilege of picking the next Challenge theme!
My special mentions this month goes to High Desert Beadscapes for her Petroglyph.

 

4 comments:

  1. sarah,
    i wondered why there were so many of my faves in that treasury! sneaky girl.
    this treasury made me so happy!
    thank you for thinking of me!
    it's a fabulous treasury (i am jealous of that klimt choker) and i do hope my muse comes back soon.
    she has hinted that she might be returning, but in a totally different genre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A different genre! Ooh, how mysterious! Keep us posted on that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! I love the use of Klimt for inspiration...one of my favorite artists

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the front page. Glad your piece made it there. I tried talking to myself but myself didn't answer back. LOL

    ReplyDelete