Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tag, Tag, Tag


I was tagged by Nancy of The Rabbit Muse in an appropriately laid back fashion. you can go to sleep now.
-
The rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
-
1)I've eaten bugs just to freak people out. Live ones.
-
2)I love bones.
-
3)My childhood hero was Robin Hood.
-
4)I've always drawn blanks under the pressure of questions like, 'What are you thinking?' and 'Share 7 facts about yourself.'
-
5)I've been to Europe and Africa.
-
6)It annoys me to no end that no one can make 'The Count of Monte Cristo' into a movie without passing Mercedes off on Edmond-- Haydee was good for him. They pull the same stupid stunt with Ivanhoe and The Last of the Mohicans. Can't you just film it like it was written for goodness sakes? Get it right already! (Not the exact same stunt, but Ivanhoe wasn't in love with Rebecca. He could have been, under other circumstances, but he wasn't. And Nathanial wasn't a blip on Cora's radar-- which is why she had to die instead of live happily ever, because, oh, the horror of biracial relationships in the early 1900's. Gah.) I never realized till this instant that all three of the novels dealt with the subject . . . My favorite is 'The Count . . . ', where he gets his lady, Albanian or no.
-
7)I am not afraid of death, but I'd rather live. I am afraid of pain. Or more pain, as the case may be.
-
While I'm at it, let me do one that I've been putting off from Kikamz over at Just About Anything.

Here’s how this works: delete my answers and replace it with yours.

Two names you go by:
1. Sarah
2. I have a friend who calls me Saramina and I'm fairly good at discerning when someone else is addressing me by pal, girl, baby or hey, you . . .

Two things you’re wearing now:
1. Beaded, sequined, embroidered tunic that I sleep in.
2. 2 pairs of earrings an ear cuff and a ring from my primitive series, a ring from Egypt and a bracelet
-
Two things you would want [or have] in a relationship:
1. Love
2. Confidence

Two favorite things to do?
1. Read
2. Bead

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Motivation
2. Courage
But I'd be happy with world peace or 7 million dollars or coffee in bed too.

Two things you did yesterday:
1. Shoved a cupcake into a friends mustache
2. Hid out in my room for hours

Two things I ate yesterday:
1. Crab Dip
2. Enchilada Cassarole

Two people you last talked to:
1. My parents
2. Both of them

Two things you’re doing tommorow:
1. Waking up would be a good start
2. Drink coffee
-
Two favorite beverages:
1. Water
2. It's a tie: Coffee/Beer

Two people no longer alive that you’d like to talk to:
1. My aunt
2. My paternal grandfather
-
7 People Tagged:
-
If anyone else wants to play along leave a comment that you did one of the memes!
Kikamz also awarded me the Kreative Blogger award.
The rules are:
* The winner may put the logo on his or her blog.* Put a link to the person you got the award from.* Nominate five blogs.* Put links to the blogs.* Leave a message to the nominees
I'm going to nominate:
---
The Georgia Etsy Team Sale runs from the today to the 13th on Etsy. I'll be offering 10% off everything and either reinvoicing or refunding the difference. Search GAEtsyTeam on Etsy for other great specials.

Due to rain, the local Savannah Market Bazaar TODAY was CANCELLED! I'm went out there and had to come home. We'll try again next month.

4 comments:

  1. So sorry your market was closed for today. Like you said, you will try next month. Wish we had something like that around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! You would have done well on "fear factor"!! lol! (eating bugs, that is!) On another note, I'm sorry your craft fair was cancelled. That darn rain!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag ^_^ I`ve done mine

    http://tallis-designs.blogspot.com/2008/10/tag-tag-tag.html

    weather sux !

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the tag, sarah! what fun.
    put it up this morning!

    ReplyDelete