Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What is Your Art Worth to You?

“ Even done correctly fire breathing can have adverse results on the health and well being of the breather such as, but not limited to:

Death
Severe burns
Cancer
Dental Problems
Stomach and tissue ulcers
Fuel Poisoning
Chemical Pneumonia or Acute Respiratory Distress
Dry Cough
Headache, dizziness, drunken ill feeling
Nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, stomach ache
Dry mouth/ Cotton Mouth
Dry skin and topical heat burns ”
- Pele, Fire Breathing Basics[1]

Hmm . . . and I whine about needle pricks, sore fingers, tender wrists and a tired back. Good thing I'm not a fire breather!

And I haven't carved since I laid my thumb open to the bone either!

Speak of dangerous, I have another Treasury: Vikings, Mongols and Other Hordes


Remember that there's still a giveaway going on! My Collage pendant is still up for grabs. All you have to do to enter to win is sign up for the BAO newsletter here before the 9th.
The BAO Trunk Show is the 9th, 7 to 9pm EST-- with awesome deals and better-- a fabulous SandFibers cuff to one attendee-- included! Want to know which one? Subscribe to the newsletter and find out!
The show will be at the Virtual Labs on Etsy. From 5 to midnight on the 9th and beadwoven purchases from thebeadedlily get free shipping and a free gift.

The Georgia Etsy Team Sale runs from the 10th to the 13th on Etsy. I'll be offering 10% off everything. Search GAEtsyTeam on Etsy for other great specials.

The local Savannah Market Bazaar is on the 11th. come on out and see me! (Egads! I have more lovelies to price tag!)

2 comments:

  1. I put up with the pin pricks and so on because I love my beadweaving. Now, I would never take up carving since I am a clutz and would probably cut off my fingers and not be able to bead. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sarah! I did get your comment. No worries dear... it is better late than never. :D I still never got around to beading... I am too afraid to go to the craft shop alone!

    Kikamz
    Just About Anything

    ReplyDelete