Friday, February 27, 2009

my corner

There are some awesome things happening in my corner of the bead world.

Carol Dean Sharpe of SandFibers is celebrating her 3rd Etsyversary with a 20% discount on her marvelous pieces! Go check it out!

Fellow EtsyBeadweavers Kerrie Slade and Smadar Grossman had lovely projects in the latest issue of Bead&Button! Congrats to them!

Nancy Schindler of Round Rabbit is closing on 900 sales in her Etsy shop! Go Nancy! She's offering a little gift to her blog readers up through tonight (Saturday).


And lots of folks are off on Heather Power's Bead Cruise *le sigh*

And me-- just a little envious of all the activity. I've had so much activity this month-- and I'm so *tired*. And yet, and yet . . .

On another front my green beads came in today so I can resume work on my temptation project!

5 comments:

  1. Sarah, you are such a sweetheart for mentioning my Esy-versary here :D Thank you so much! I envied you your road trip this month ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara ! I am absolutly nuts about this bracelet
    Can I buy the butterfly pieces? Can you give me any info on purchasing the findings/components to make my own? Is this item for sale ? I first saw this item on the Art Bead Scene Blog and I feel head over heels in love with it ! I'm telling you this piece is so ME !! It was like it was made for me!! LOL Any information will be greatly appreciated! Thanks for sharing! Debra
    dgibson@bak.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the mention, Sarah! What a nice thing to wake up to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CD-- and Nancy-- no problem!

    Debra-- The bracelet is for sale at Nancy's shop Round Rabbit on Etsy-- my fault for not captioning the pick!
    Nancy makes the butterflies and the copper pieces too! Check it out here:
    I'm going to reply on my blog too-- but yes the bracelet is for sale at Round Rabbit on Etsy!
    Here's the link:
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_list_10&listing_id=20908447&ga_search_query=roundrabbit&ga_search_type=tag_title

    ReplyDelete