Monday, February 16, 2009

road trip: day 11, all the way home and announcing

We did indeed make it home-- all beads intact!
Tomorrow I have orders to send, orders to make and, my personal unfavorite, an insurance claim procedure to begin with the USPS . . .
Busy day!
I will post the BAO Items of the Week and Treasury Curator's Picks tomorrow. I know today is usually my day for that but I'm too tired.
Instead--- announcing this month's Etsy Beadweaver's Tropical Holiday Challenge Winner:
Mariya of BeadCatcher and her Tropical Treasures.

Congrats to Mariya for her eyecatching entry!
My Special Mentions this month goes to Karin at gypsyeyesjewelry for her amazing Pink Flamingo Fantasy Necklace.
What a grand theme it was! I'm looking forward to seeing what every-- including me-- comes up with for the new Temptation theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment